After payment of orders, under normal circumstances, we will ship your order by expedited shipping within 48 hours. If there are irresistible factors, or we have holidays, we will inform customers of the shipment in advance.
If it needs freight, the website will show the related shipping costs which based on the weight of the order and the selected shipping method. The charge of different standards shipping costs are different.
There are multiple warehouses for QUELLE TATTOO, like in China, the United States, and Europe. So we will match the best shipping location according to the customers’ address. Also, we will ship the order out according to the shipping method selected by the customers.
Based on our past experience:
DHL for South America takes about 10 days.
DHL for Asia takes 3-5 days.
DHL for the USA takes 3-5 days.
DHL for Europe takes 5-10 days.
- The address, zip code, phone number, room number and other information filled in by customers will be contacted by the courier to refill the information because the courier cannot identify the information.
- If the product is out of stock, we will delay the delivery and inform customers in advance.
- There are irresistible external factors around the world, we will delay delivery and inform customers in advance.
We accept PayPal payment on Quelle Tattoo Supply online store. The Credit card like Visa, Master Card, America Express Card, etc are supported by PayPal.
A payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:
- Confirm the email address associated with PayPal.
- Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit card.
- Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner.
- Go through a security check so we can confirm your identity.
- Resolve a limitation placed on your account.
If none of the above apply or if you continue having issues with your payment, you can also try:
- Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have 1 payment method linked to PayPal, you’ll first need to add another payment method. You can add a debit or credit card, or add a bank account.
- Confirming the recipient’s information. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for PayPal and you have their correct email address or phone number.
- Contacting your card company or bank for more information. To protect your privacy, your card issuer or bank doesn’t tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you’re still unable to make a payment, contact them directly for details.